Global Macroeconomic Update
Monday, 26th September 2022
08:00 London BST | 15:00 Singapore SGT
The webinar will provide an overview of the global economy and our key forecasts and themes for the remainder of 2022 and 2023.
Topics covered will include:
- The global outlook for growth and the risk of recession across the global economy.
- The outlook for central bank policy and inflation as well as fiscal policy.
- The outlook for commodity prices, the US dollar and emerging market currencies.
- Focus on deteriorating EM fundamentals and which economies are most at risk.
- Implications of upcoming key elections in Brazil, China and the US.
- Key risks to watch for the global economy.
Global Head of Country Risk
Cedric Chehab is the Global Head of Country Risk at Fitch Solutions where he helps ensure the coherence of global macro and country risk strategy. Currently based in Singapore, Cedric previously served as Head of Asia Research, where he was responsible for all Asia-based country risk analysis and industry research. Before that he was Head of Americas Research, based in New York. From 2008 to 2010, Cedric worked in London as Head of Commodities Research and Strategy. He has also worked in management consulting at Accenture. Cedric holds an MSc in Economic History from the London School of Economics and a BA in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from the University of Essex.
THIS COMMENTARY IS PUBLISHED BY FITCH SOLUTIONS COUNTRY RISK & INDUSTRY RESEARCH and is NOT a comment on Fitch Ratings' Credit Ratings. Any comments or data are solely derived from Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research and independent sources. Fitch Ratings analysts do not share data or information with Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research.